From the known digital marketing and development , in a natural way , we have focused too much talk about the approach on the digital channel . In this article I will cover how to effectively use and optimize digital channels to support and supplement each other .
Since when has a comprehensive strategy in stopping the use of multi- channel marketing including app marketing and digital and maximize efficiency per channel , creating a coherent strategy and promote each channel to achieve the same goal to create a push further and spread wider community . Let’s think about cross channel marketing as a way to connect using the same story in different ways to ” touch ” to the customer .
CrossChannelMarketing3 ID2967 Cross Channel Marketing – Effective Methods of application for marketing plan
Cross channel , Multichannel marketing is what ?
Before going into the complexities of cross – channel marketing strategy , review some basic terminology to avoid confusion . You can often hear about the concept of multichannel , integrated cross channel marketing or discussion purposes levied on the same segment of customers through multiple channels at the same time , but also some subtle differences should be noted :
- Multichannel marketing ( multichannel marketing ) or multitouch : In the past , traditional marketing campaigns often use only one approach to the target audience . Since time and attention as limited human , the business focused on creating marketing campaigns mixture is a combination of many different communication channels (eg social media , adwords , SEO , … ) to ” touch ” to the target audience through multiple repeated messages and create impact in mind the target audience . From the business that can maximize performance and extend the coverage of the marketing campaign . In an article in Target Marketing , chairman and CEO Dan McDade is PointClear recommend even ” touch ” and targeted at least 12 times , based on the following general results of his programs .
- Cross channel ( cross- channel marketing ) or integrated marketing : cross channel multichannel marketing is similar but has a more prominent feature : instead of targeting one hit with the same objects in multi-channel message , you use the different messages are sequenced into the system through various channels . As the email you send a picture , the message should include link or code given to other channels ( Facebook , website , … ) . Then you can direct your target audience to access them from a first channel to the other channels . This requires a more comprehensive approach in your plan , which means you need to bind to the object through the ” right ” channel and the ” right ” moment ..
CrossChannelMarketing1 ID2967 Cross Channel Marketing – Effective Methods of application for marketing plan
In fact from multichannel to cross channel marker leap , where the digital strategy is no longer a single tool that is codified into strategy . This difference has created a need for a creative process and implement new marketing plan , combining new approaches , new tools , and new partnerships .
Recipes for a cross channel marketing strategy success
First let ‘s review the different methods that you can use depending on the evolution purposes :
- Display Advertising ( Display Advertising ) : banner ads , video advertising , interactive advertising , …
- Email Marketing : Newsletters , email sales , …
- Paid Advertising in efficiency ( CPC , CPM ) : Advertising Google Adwords keyword , Yahoo! Search Marketing , advertising ad network ,
- Online PR . For example, PR articles , forum sponsored and consultancy
- Optimizing search engines ( Search Engine Optimization – SEO ) : on -page SEO , link building system link ….
- Affiliate Marketing : Cross- program collaboration , internal connection , …
- Social Media Marketing ( SMM ) : Group Facebook pages , Twitter marketing , Forum , …
- Content transmission ( Apps Gone Viral content ) : Guerrilla Marketing , viral video , …
- Optimize conversion rates ( Conversion Rate Optimization – CRO ) : Increases Click through rate – CTR
- Mobile Marketing : Brand SMS , SMS Customer Care , SMS by location …
How will you balance and use of this tactic effective ? That is something that all businesses want to achieve , the key to success is the only fiber connections between the channels. According to a study by Forrester , was introduced by Fast Company , pointed out that ” while most ( 78 % ) believe that cross business markting channel is critical , more than half ( 51 % ) still that their marketing campaigns fail due to lack of data analysis crossover between the channels. Actually, there is no perfect solution to help you manage all the absolute channel , the following knowledge to share with you a few ways to make a cross channel marketing campaign with digital channels do focus through the implementation approach and step by step :
CrossChannelMarketing2 ID2967 Cross Channel Marketing – Effective Methods of application for marketing plan
- Set goals : Listing precise purpose for which you want to achieve ( the level of awareness , revenue and customers? ) With specific numbers not only for the entire campaign for each channel that you will do out .
- Plan Details: From the objectives and resources , you write out a detailed plan of the main ideas , strategies and tactics from the first offer to do , who to do , and time is nothing . Effective strategy must come from the analysis and factual plus your creativity .
- Penetration : after building an integrated marketing plan to be prepared carefully and in detail, so please ensure that all participants are made aware of the plan , both opportunities and risks risks involved .
- Creating a bridge : You may not own ( owned ) all marketing channels in the plan . The cooperation with the primary responsibility of each channel to ensure they understand the mission of the whole plan .
- Formalized : Remember your strategy is cross channel rather than just cross message . Bringing the message clear and consistent message to avoid misunderstanding between channels as well as instructions to ensure the right brand . Thus the target audience will understand the message of the strategy as well as getting the message that came from a business .
- Check adjustment : There is no comprehensive solution to measure the degree of success of the plan as reported by Forrester indicated . Use appropriate tools to test the effectiveness of each channel , followed closely by fluctuations in click and conversion ( conversion ) . Google Analytics is really an effective tool to check the power leads on from where the last channel and analysis of the activities which are subject to strategic decisions .
- Refresh and repeat : Even though your campaign is in the primary stage or near end , you always need to pay attention to detail in the results achieved trheo each channel and tweak as needed .
End of blog post will be an Albert Einstein quote for everyone , especially your work in the field of marketing and communications :